Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Swinging into things

Hello out there,

It's Day 2 of blogging and man, I'm exhausted. It takes a lot of work to make a site look this good. I have to give a shout-out to my friend Kaz for helping me set this up. It took literally weeks of talking and prep, and then to see it come to life--it must be how the Disney-Pixar team feels.

With my blog, I hope to focus on art in life--whether that be my collages, writing projects, neat projects that my friends are doing, cats, cooking tips, musicals, whatever. It's all going in here. I'm going to stay away from the "Dear Diary" format--don't come to my blog looking for a tell-all about me. I have my career to worry about. HOWEVER, I recognize the public nature of a blog, so perhaps once a month I'll let someone ask a personal question about me and I'll reply. Lots of fun stuff to look forward to!

With that, I'd like to thank you all for your warm welcome to the blogging world. I hope the day never comes when you cut me out.

1 comment: